Monday, August 13, 2007

The Final Countdown!

Five days left until we leave for Costa Rica. Wow, I can't believe it is finally here. For a long time it seemed so far away, but now...OH MY GOSH!!!!! There is a lot do. With all the craziness going on, everything has gone really smoothly.

What's left to do is pack up, clean up and say some final goodbyes (or see you laters). It's a long list of things but it will get done. And what doesn't...oh well!

The girls have been troopers through all this craziness. They would go to the other house and play, watch movies while we were purging and cleaning. They are getting carted here and there and just going with the flow.

They are still having rough nights. They aren't sleeping well. But that will pass (which I'm very excited for). I'm sure it will help to have more of a routine back in our lives.

It was difficult on Sunday to say goodbye to so many good friends. God has truly blessed us. But to me it is also very exciting because I know, because I have experienced it, that we will gain more great friendships. So we are gaining, not loosing!

No comments: