Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Prayer for Next Trimester

At times through this last trimester I was definitely "entangled with the affairs of (learning of Spanish) this life". It was difficult to balance my roles *Child of God, *Wife, *Mom, and * Learner. These are my priorities, but they have at times shifted in importance.

It's a terrible and yet a good thing to want to do well at being a "learner" We are told all our lives that we need to get good grades, unfornately that voice still speaks very loudly. I have done well in my classes as far as grades are concerned, but truly I have caught the coat tails of the other students. I don't learn quickly, but I eventually get it, it just takes a lot more time for me. I pray quite often for my learning to come quicker, but I have a strong feeling God wants to teach me through it. Ryan reminded me that God was the one who gave me my learning style, and so with that being said I need to learn to be grateful for what God has given.

My specific prayer requests:

~ I desperately wish to have a balance with my roles as a Child of the King, Wife, Mom and Learner
~ That I would not be "entangled" with the pressure and load of all the roles.

Thank you for your willingness to pray.

No comments: