Monday, January 26, 2009

Our School Girls


Aren't they so cute in their uniforms????? Oh my goodness I just want to squeeze their little cheeks.

The girls have done really well going to school and adjusting to their new routine. We have had just a little bit of tears from Ella, but overall it is so much better than our transition in Costa Rica. I am certain that it helps that they are only at school for a total of 3 hours.

I don't know if you are able to see it or not, but we received a wonderful gift we think from school. Look real close at their hair. Yup, that's right, lice! We did our first treatment tonight and hopeful we got it all. Everyone here was very casual about it, because it happens every year when school starts. I wasn't feeling very casual about it at first. Yuck! That's just gross! Oh well, there's much worse things, huh?

1 comment:

The McClain's said...

Oh my! They are PRECIOUS!
I have a shampoo that was given to me that is more natural than the over the counter lice shampoo that works wonders. Also I have another natural treatment thats works well...it takes two weeks of every other day applications though...The name of the shampoo is Melaleuca Original Shampoo. www.melaeuca.com to order. It does not specifically say it is for lice, but we have a supporter who sells these products and she suggested using it for lice outbreaks and it works!

The other treatment is called Head Lice Cure. It works really well, it just is a longer process. www.licehelp.com they have changed the product and made it a little easier since the last time I bought it.

Hope this helps.

Love you,
Brooke :)