Saturday, November 28, 2015

God's Will

This morning I was reading and this is something God is working on in me....I am the only one that has the capacity to obey. God won't make me obey. "God's ardent desire is that we who are His children obey Him completely and immediately with willing hearts" Romans 6:16-18 ...you are salves of the one whom you obey... what that means for me is that I am a slave to myself. "Pride is the major obstacle to be overcome" the pride that is evident in me is that I think I know better. What I want! This has to be overcome before I can pray for God's will to be done in me. This prides has caused me to reject Him and be in disobedience to His will. Is. 1:19, 20 If I am willing and obedient I will eat the good of the land, but if I rebel and refuse, I will be devoured by the sword. To accept and pray for God's will in sincerity and faith, I must abandon my own will for the sake of God's.

No comments: