Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I had the tremendous blessing having my disciple, Sarah come to El Salvador for a visit. We had a great time together. We laughed, ate chocolate, played cards, went sight-seeing, ate more chocolate, played cards, ate mangos, went to the beach, did I mention we ate chocolate? Seriously though it was so fun to spend time with my friend.

One thing that was really awesome for me was see how much Sarah had grown spiritually. Over the years we have know each other, we had the great opportunity to go through discipleship, and the woman's study together. What a incredible blessing to watch her grow over the years and now she is sharing with me and offering me advice. What a wonderful treat for me. In a sense, God gave me the opportunity to be her "spiritual mom" for a time. What a blessing to have been used as a tool in the God's hand to have a part in someone's spiritual growth. Nothing makes me more proud and happy to watch someone apply spiritual truths in their life and embrace change and growth. Praise God for giving such great increase!

Sarah, my friend I am so proud of you. I love you tons. And had a GREAT time and look forward to the next time. The beach is calling your name! tee hee

1 comment:

Nathan and Sandra Kliewer said...

I am blessed for you what a wonderful time you must of had, Keeley I am rejoicing with you.
love Sandra