Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ohhhh, how our girls love the hammock


Our girls spend a great deal of time in the hammock. This night they decided to sit in it together. How cute is that!

We have 2 hammocks in our living room. Because we decided against a traditional sofa with cushions, these hammocks serve like a couch. And they are much cooler than a traditional sofa as well.

The hammock has been good for me because I take time to rest during the day, which is not common for me. Down time is important, or margin time.

3 comments:

The McClain's said...

Que RICO!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros were about 200 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots are around 210 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?